Message remains in spool after expunge

Merlin Hartley merlin at mrc-mbu.cam.ac.uk
Tue Aug 22 08:58:27 EDT 2017

https://www.cyrusimap.org/imap/download/release-notes/2.5/x/2.5.0.html?highlight=expunge_mode#default-change-expunge-mode <https://www.cyrusimap.org/imap/download/release-notes/2.5/x/2.5.0.html?highlight=expunge_mode#default-change-expunge-mode>

expuge_mode default has changed…

--
Merlin Hartley
Computer Officer