Cyrus Squatter now running with Xapian on XStreamOS!

Gabriele Bulfon gbulfon at sonicle.com
Tue Aug 8 06:37:05 EDT 2017

I found the reason why squatter was not running : because I built with conversation support, squatter complained about these being a requirement but not enabled in imapd.conf.
Enabled on impad.conf, restarted cyrus, squatter started full indexing!
And I also found my xapian config produced a lot of stuff under ".../cyrus/search..."!
Will I have full indexing of attachments (doc, pdf etc) by default too?
Or should I do something specific?
Thanks!
Gabriele
Sonicle S.r.l.