Squatter after upgrade

Simon Wilson simon at simonandkate.net
Sun Apr 30 23:39:28 EDT 2017

----- Message from Anton <a_shilov at inbox.ru> ---------
    Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2017 21:22:04 +0700
    From: Anton <a_shilov at inbox.ru>
Subject: Re: Squatter after upgrade
      To: simon at simonandkate.net
      Cc: "info-cyrus lists.andrew.cmu.edu" <info-cyrus at lists.andrew.cmu.edu>

> Hi Simon!
> Just put your squatter at the same place in EVENT section in new
> server. Actually I recommend you don't use stock cyrus version in
> centos 7 due to IDLE bugs. Jump to 2.5.10 from kolab repo.

Thanks. I've added squatter and it seems to be running OK.

I've not been able to find any information about IDLE bugs in the
CentOS 7 packaged Cyrus. The whole intent of running CentOS is for
package stability - it would need to be a major issue to get me to
break out of that and sideload a newer Cyrus. Do you have more info on
the IDLE bugs you mention?

----- End message from Anton <a_shilov at inbox.ru> -----

--
Simon Wilson