failed repair quota: quota root does not exist

Sergey a_s_y at sama.ru
Thu Oct 13 11:47:28 EDT 2016

Hello.

I was encountered with the problem of updating quota:

# su -l cyrus -s /bin/bash -c "/usr/lib/cyrus/quota -d my.dom -f"
failed reading quota record for 'my.dom!u': Quota root does not exist
failed building quota list for 'my.dom!': System I/O error: No such file or directory

Cyrus-IMAP 2.5.9 with virtual domains enabled. The problem
exists only on one of the domains. Per user quota repair for
broken domain works. How can I restore the ability to restore
the quota globally ?

--
Regards, Sergey