debugging on CentOS 7

Stephen Ingram sbingram at gmail.com
Fri May 20 16:02:29 EDT 2016

With the switch to systemd and SELinux on CentOS 7, I've run into some
Kerberos issues. I'm trying to debug them, like to see if the KRB5_KTNAME
environment variable is loading properly, but can't seem to turn on more
debugging. I see from the documentation that adding CYRUS_VERBOSE=x, where
x is higher than 1, to the environment will result in more debugging. Yet,
it doesn't seem to work. There is such a dearth of information about
CyrusIMAP running on RHEL7/CentOS7 out there that I'm wondering if anyone
is even running a Kerberos-based system out there. Does anyone know how to
turn on the debugging?