Different Postfix and Cyrus Machines

Badirca Dorian-Catalin badirca at yahoo.com
Sat May 14 19:49:27 EDT 2016

Hi,
I want to different machines for Postfix, Cyrus IMAP and MySQL. Everything works well except the local delivery part. I think Postfix does not know how to deliver the mail to Cyrus.
This is how I have them configured:
###Postfix main.cf ###mailbox_transport = lmtp:inet:[IP_ADDRESS]
###Cyrus cyrus.conf ###  lmtp          cmd="lmtpd -a" listen="[192.168.1.78]:24" proto=tcp4 prefork=1
  lmtpunix      cmd="lmtpd" listen="/var/imap/socket/lmtp" prefork=0

Every time I send an email to an address that I created with cyradm I get the Recipient address rejected: User unknown in local recipient table error message.
Is there any place I can find additional documentation about my kind of setup (except mans). Does anyone have different Cyrus and Postfix machines and knows what wrong config I have ?
Thank you for your time !