Issues with Outlook 2013 and message-id

Egoitz Aurrekoetxea egoitz at sarenet.es
Wed May 11 14:03:22 EDT 2016

Good afternoon,

Has anyone having duplicate supression enabled suffered from Outlook
issues using the same message-id for one message and another one?. It
seems to
happen only when is sending mails in a mail conversation... where you
reply and so... but even of that am not 100% sure... Have seen it with
2013...

I posted them a message in Microsoft technet but it's totally useless...

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/es-ES/8b86db83-b646-4f2b-bdb7-0a53e9e4237c/problema-con-outlook-2013-y-el-messageid?forum=office2013es

Have you ever find a workaround in Outlook for avoid supressing valid
messages derived by this Outlook behaviour?. I found myself writting
something for fixing
this instead of being fixed by who should be....

Thanks a lot,
Bye!

--

sarenet
*Egoitz Aurrekoetxea*

Antes de imprimir este correo electrónico piense si es necesario hacerlo.