git.cyrus.foundation deprecated

Bron Gondwana brong at fastmail.fm
Thu Jun 23 19:37:14 EDT 2016

Hi all,

Phabricator is being deprecated.  The project is moving to github at:

https://github.com/cyrusimap/

I'm working on migrating all the bugs from bugzilla and phabricator to be github issues.  For now the website is still hosted at CMU.

One thing I'm doing is applying a "kill commit" to the top of the git repositories at the other locations.  This doesn't lose any history, you can just reset --hard HEAD^ to get back to the latest master commit - but it does discourage any further pushes of commits that get lost, because they won't merge or rebase very happily on top of the kill commit!

The kill commit contains a small README.txt which tells you how to update your git repository to point to the new location.

Cheers,

Bron.

--
  Bron Gondwana