httpd/carddav from git sources

Johan Hattne johan at hattne.se
Wed Jun 22 10:59:50 EDT 2016

Dear all;

To make carddav run from git sources (git://git.cyrusimap.org/cyrus-imapd) I had to apply attached tiny patches; the Makefile.am patch addresses a use-before-definition issue which causes automake-1.14.1 to fall over, the httpd patch ensures that the sasl_http_request_t structure which is set as a property of httpd_saslconn does not go out of scope before it is used (I suppose this behavior is a tad system-dependent).  Apologies if both these issues have already been addressed elsewhere.

// Best wishes; Johan