imapd 2.5.7-8 with virtual domains and sendmail config

Stefan Suurmeijer stefan at raptorweb.nl
Mon Jun 13 10:36:52 EDT 2016

On 06/13/2016 03:07 PM, Mogens Melander wrote:
> Stefan,
>
> Thanks for your suggestion.
>
> The virtusertable is actually being used in my config. I think my
> problem is in the cyrusv2 definition.

I know. What I meant was that it looked like it wasn't processed correctly.
Meanwhile I've found out that for me that happened because I forgot to
add the test domain to local-host-names. Correcting that fixed my
problem. With almost the same config your setup is now working for me.

So it's interesting to see where your config differs from mine:

I have
Mcyrusv2,       P=[IPC], F=lsDFMnqXzA@/:|m,
                S=EnvFromSMTP/HdrFromSMTP, R=EnvToSMTP
                T=DNS/RFC822/SMTP,
                A=FILE /var/lib/imap/socket/lmtp

So the same except for the E= item (I think that's to add > to quoted
messages?).
The last time I was fighting with issues like this it was because of the
mailer definition. What happens if you remove the E= portion?
I do understand correctly that the bottom mailer definition is the one
you're using, right?

I'm also assuming the
# Virtual user table (maps incoming users)
Kvirtuser hash -o /etc/mail/virtusertable

class is present in your sendmail.cf?

I use
testdomain.nl             cyrusv2:/var/imap/socket/lmtp
in mailertable

Anything that you have different?

KR
Stefan