Problems with murder upgrade from 2.2.13 to 2.5.8

Mathieu Pellieux mpellieux at karavel.com
Mon Jun 6 10:22:38 EDT 2016

Hello,

Aren't you missing the folowwing ACLs? (since cyrus 2.3 at least)

k: The ACI subject has the right to CREATE a new folder if the /k/
<http://www.cyrusimap.org/%7Evanmeeuwen/imap/admin/access-control/rights-reference.html#imap-admin-access-control-right-k>
right exists on the parent folder of the folder to be created.
x: Use the /x/
<http://www.cyrusimap.org/%7Evanmeeuwen/imap/admin/access-control/rights-reference.html#imap-admin-access-control-right-x>
right to indicate the ACI subject has the right to DELETE the folder on
which the ACL is set, as opposed to the now obsolete /c/
<http://www.cyrusimap.org/%7Evanmeeuwen/imap/admin/access-control/rights-reference.html#imap-admin-access-control-right-c>
right or /d/
<http://www.cyrusimap.org/%7Evanmeeuwen/imap/admin/access-control/rights-reference.html#imap-admin-access-control-right-d>
right.
t: The ACI subject is allowed to delete messages from this folder,
meaning that the ACI subject is allowed to flag messages as \\Deleted.
e: The ACI subject is allowed to expunge messages in this folder,
meaning the ACI subject has the right to remove all messages that have
been flagged as \\Deleted from all visibility.

localhost> lam user.mpellieux
mpellieux lrswip*kxte*cda
cyrus kxca
anyone p

Ps: I had a class with you in 2005 (first ISRAD prom)

Regards,

Mathieu Pellieux <mpellieux at karavel.com>
Administrateur Systèmes
sysadmin <sysadmin at karavel.com>