thread=refs

Gabriele Bulfon gbulfon at sonicle.com
Fri Jul 8 11:08:59 EDT 2016

Ok, sure, but still two issues remain other than the draft:
- we need to get rid of subject grouping in REFS, it only brings disorder, merging stuff that is not related
- I would try to guess why dovecot does not change sorting in REFS, keeping it same as REFERENCES
Sonicle S.r.l.
:
http://www.sonicle.com
Music: