thread=refs

Gabriele Bulfon gbulfon at sonicle.com
Thu Jul 7 14:03:55 EDT 2016

I can finally get back to this after so many months!
I checked the sources, and I actually see it doesn't look very hard.
Looks like:
- renaming all functions like "index_thread_ref" into "index_thread_references"
- duplicate them as "index_thread_refs"
- let "references" alg call the "references" funcs
- add support for "refs" in thread_algs and let them call the "refs" funcs
then:
- completely remove the call to "ref_group_subjects", we don't want it at all in refs
- change the sortcrit to use the SORT_REVERSE modifier
what do you think? may be fine?
Sonicle S.r.l.
:
http://www.sonicle.com