unable to delete corrupted mail box on cyrus v2.3.16

Sophie Loewenthal sophie.loewenthal at trimbletl.com
Mon Jan 11 10:30:16 EST 2016

thanks an example cyrus.header in there ( e.g mine ) contained,

# cat ../sophie^loewenthal/cyrus.header
Cyrus mailbox header
"The best thing about this system was that it had lots of goals."
	--Jim Morris on Andrew
trimbletl.com!user.sophie^loewenthal	3xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
NonJunk $Forwarded Junk $label4 $MDNSent $Junk $NotJunk JunkRecorded $MailFlagBit0 $MailFlagBit1 $MailFlagBit2 NotJunk Redirected
sophie.loewenthal at trimbletl.com	lrswipkxtecda

The kat.long now contains this, but had an error on recreate,
# cat cyrus.header
Cyrus mailbox header
"The best thing about this system was that it had lots of goals."
	--Jim Morris on Andrew

localhost> reconstruct -r user/kat.long
reconstruct: Mailbox has an invalid format

and Delete mailbox gave me,
deletemailbox: Permission denied