Cyrus Project bug tracking moved to Github

Bron Gondwana brong at fastmail.fm
Tue Dec 13 01:15:12 EST 2016

Effective immediately, we are no longer using bugzilla.cyrusimap.org for bug tracking, and anything filed there since last Friday (December 9th) will be lost.  I have asked CMU to shut the old bugzilla down.

All the bugs have been migrated to Issues section of the github repositories for the three projects:

https://github.com/cyrusimap/cyrus-imapd/
https://github.com/cyrusimap/cyrus-sasl/
https://github.com/cyrusimap/cassandane/

This includes already closed bugs.

Each bug has a "Bugzilla-Id" item in the long description, allowing you to quickly see what it used to be called.  Attachments have been extracted into a separate git repo and linked from the comments on each issue.

I for one welcome our new octocat overlords.

Bron.

--
  Bron Gondwana
  brong at fastmail.fm