2.5.10 autocreate on login not working?

Nels Lindquist nlindq at maei.ca
Wed Dec 7 15:05:08 EST 2016

Hi, Ellie.

On 2016/12/06 4:03 PM, ellie timoney via Info-cyrus wrote:

> The autocreate code in 2.5 is full of LOG_DEBUG syslogs -- I guess you
> don't have this turned on, or you're logging that log level to a
> different file.  It would be helpful to see this output.
>
> I think you can turn this logging on in Cyrus by adding "debug: yes" to
> your imapd.conf.  You might need to do something with your syslog
> configuration too -- it's been a while since I set this up myself and I
> don't remember the details offhand.

Okay, I enabled debug in imapd.conf; I now see lots more detail in
maillog regarding the construction of the SASL mech, but that's it.  Has
the syslog facility changed for 2.5.x?  The documentation I could find
references local6.debug, but I'm not getting any extra detail in the
logfile I defined.

Nels Lindquist
----
<nlindq at maei.ca>