CentOS 6 repo dissappeared?

Nels Lindquist nlindq at maei.ca
Mon Dec 5 13:23:12 EST 2016

Hi, Merlin.

On 2016/12/05 4:21 AM, Merlin Hartley via Info-cyrus wrote:
> Anyone? Am I the only person using this repo or something?
>
> This documentation needs updating if this is no longer supported!
> https://cyrusimap.org/imap/installation/obs.html#imap-installation-obs
>
> Perhaps I need to update my server to CentOS 7 - but I don’t really like
> forcing downtime on my users, so would need some planning :)

Looks like the repository is completely empty, so I doubt upgrading to
CentOS 7 would be much help to you.

I've had some success with grabbing .spec files and other associated
files directly from the Kolab Open Build System and rolling my own SRPM
to build packages locally, but a repository would sure be nice!

----
Nels Lindquist
<nlindq at maei.ca>