Expire appointments in imap based calender folder

Geert Janssens geert at kobaltwit.be
Fri Sep 25 13:43:07 EDT 2015

Hi,

I have cyrus-imap running on a centos 7 (64-bit) system in a xen guest.

As to completely breaks - I have limited my tests so far to the querying
subcommands such as server, info and lm.

I'm connecting using
# cyradm --user cyrus-admin localhost

which shows this prompt after successful password entry:
localhost>

First command I try is 'lm':

localhost> lm

This successfully returns a long list of mailboxes on this server.
Next I run the 'info' command:

localhost> info

This returns to the prompt without any other information printed. Now I
run lm again:

localhost> lm

This command now also returns to the prompt without any other
information printed. Yet its first incantation before the info command
was run did return a long list of mailboxes.

I finish the sessions with 'quit', which still works fine.

So 'completely broken' is perhaps not the best way to call this. I can't
sensibly use the info command however. It doesn't return any info and
afterwards lm no longer works.

So what would be going on here ? Should I find log traces of this
session somewhere I can consult ?

Thank you,

Geert Janssens