2.4.17 --> 2.5.3 Delayed expunge?

Patrick Goetz pgoetz at mail.utexas.edu
Sat Sep 19 11:33:04 EDT 2015

(I tried sending this message directly to Patrick B., and it was
rejected because utexas.edu apparently has a high spam score? Anyway...)

You have been extremely helpful:  thank you very much!

In particular, I was looking at the documentation here:

    http://www.cyrusimap.org/docs/cyrus-imapd/2.5.3/man.php

which is the same old incomplete stuff that we were dealing with before,
and was just about to sift through the mailing list archive to find out
where the real documentation is being developed these days.

To avoid confusion for armchair cyrus admins like myself, would it be
possible to include a note at http://www.cyrusimap.org/docs
pointing people to the new and improved documentation at

   https://docs.cyrus.foundation/imap ?