cyradm: perl: symbol lookup error?

Patrick Goetz pgoetz at mail.utexas.edu
Thu Sep 17 16:40:01 EDT 2015

Interesting.  When I use cyradm to set up a new account, I always
execute 2 commands:

   cyradm --user administrator localhost

   localhost> cm user/daffyduck
   localhost> sam user/daffyduck daffyduck write

Does this mean that the second command has been superfluous all along
and that these are the permissions that are created by default anyway?

I.e. it would be sufficient to just do this?