Cyrus tweaks (slow on roundcube)

Andrew Morgan morgan at orst.edu
Fri Sep 11 16:03:04 EDT 2015

I use imapproxy with Horde Webmail here.  Assuming the proxy is using
cached connections instead of making a new connection each click, then I
would look into performance problems within Cyrus itself.  It would be
interesting to see what IMAP commands Roundcube is issuing to Cyrus.
Perhaps it is doing something "stupid" like retrieving all the message
bodies on each click?

If you haven't already, try enabling telemetry logging for a single user
and check the telemetry log files.  If you can post some of those logs
here, we may be able to identify the problem.

Thanks,
 	Andy