not all folders are shown in the subscription list

Bron Gondwana brong at fastmail.fm
Thu Sep 10 06:41:24 EDT 2015

Telemetry is per user, not per mailbox

On Thu, Sep 10, 2015, at 19:24, Sunny wrote:

>> This
      is another good fit for telemetry logging, which should show you
      the

      list of folders being returned to the client. That output would be

      invaluable to the developers when opening a ticket (with
      whichever project

      is to blame).

      If you believe this is a bug in Cyrus, you can file it here:

>> http://cyrusimap.org/mediawiki/index.php/Report_A_Bug

    Thanks, I can enable telemetry logging for a single user's inbox
    (user.*username) *is it a different process for shared.*sharedinbox*
    as I created a sharedinboxusername directory in /var/lib/imap/log
    and it doesn't log anything in the directory?

> ----

  Bron Gondwana
  brong at fastmail.fm