thread=refs

Gabriele Bulfon gbulfon at sonicle.com
Mon Oct 5 06:07:11 EDT 2015

Great, Ken. Can you give me some advice / pointer to the sources I should look at?
Gabriele
Da:
Ken Murchison
A:
info-cyrus at lists.andrew.cmu.edu
Data:
2 ottobre 2015 19.08.04 CEST
Re: thread=refs
On 10/02/2015 10:53 AM, Gabriele Bulfon      wrote:
Nice, it's not a big deal for us to          upgrade to new versions, surely easier than porting to          Dovecot! ;)
So, maybe we can help with the implementation.
In my mind, it's almost about changing the          "thread=reference" and let it omit the subject matching,          change sorting
and...maybe just this? How much hard do          you think it is?
That sounds about right from what I remember of THREAD=REFERENCES    (which I co-authored and implemented) and THREAD=REFS (which I think    was last documented in 2010).