autocreate.sieve doesn't work correct. temporary files

Bron Gondwana brong at fastmail.fm
Sat Oct 3 09:13:58 EDT 2015

Guess I chose first ;)

Patches (untested in production, but I do have Cassandane tests for
them)

https://github.com/brong/cyrus-imapd/commit/6f3e97023c16b1af19926b6ef67b6dc2ddcc844b
https://github.com/brong/cyrus-imapd/commit/bda966274a8f53497bcf510a43b1bfc81baf4f7f

They'll probably be rebased and tested some more before going upstream.

First one allows delivery to a name starting with a backslash (double-
backslashed, and again in the test) and successfully finds the folder
with that backslash and delivers there.

Second one rejects renames if they aren't exactly one mailbox level deep
in the mbname (aka a top level of altnamespace, or an immediate sub of
INBOX in standard namespace)

Bron.

On Sat, Oct 3, 2015, at 16:38, Bron Gondwana wrote:
> It's not impossible yet, though maybe it should be. I'll pick either
> the first or last depending on implementation ;)
>
> Bron.
>

> On Sat, Oct 3, 2015, at 09:37, Stephen Ulmer wrote:
>> Now THAT is a good idea!
>>
>> What are you going to do for delivery if there’s more than one folder
>> with the flag (or is that already impossible some other way)?
>>

>> --
>> Stephen
>>

>>> On Oct 2, 2015, at 5:43 PM, Bron Gondwana <brong at fastmail.fm> wrote:
>>>
>>> I'm planning to create an option to reject delete or move into a sub
>>> folder for any folder with a special-use flag. We would allow
>>> rename. Of course with this would be a sieve extension to do
>>> delivery to a special-use flag instead of folder name...
>>>
>>> Bron.

but I stuck with strange problem that looks like the bug. Unfortunately
I've never wrote on C so it's difficult for me to find it.
 (2.5.3 or 2.5.6) create default sieve script it doesn't put file in
 sieve_dir/?/user folder. It jist creates tmp files in configdirectory
 with names like this

 26 00:41:34 imapsync cyrus/imap[26117]: autocreate_sieve: Problem
 opening compiled script file: default.script.bc. Compiling it

>>> --
>>> Bron Gondwana brong at fastmail.fm
>>>

> --
> Bron Gondwana  brong at fastmail.fm