autocreate.sieve doesn't work correct. temporary files

Stephen Ulmer ulmer at ufl.edu
Fri Oct 2 15:13:33 EDT 2015

I would not imagine that you’d need (or want) to change all of the users’ rules to make an update for spam filtering. Just filter on an X- header that’s added by your MTA. Change the way the header gets calculated, but not what it means to the sieve script.

This is presuming that you make the modification just once (to turn it on).

--
Stephen