thread=refs

Bron Gondwana brong at fastmail.fm
Fri Oct 2 06:59:08 EDT 2015

No, there isn't.  The conversations work in 3.0 beta contains a lot of
what would be required to efficiently implement THREAD=REFS, but nobody
has done the work to implement it.

It certainly will never be backported to the 2.4 series, which is only
getting security updates and fixes for major bugs now.

Regards,

Bron.

On Fri, Oct 2, 2015, at 18:40, Gabriele Bulfon wrote:
> Hi,
>
> we have systems running cyrus 2.4.12, where thread algorithms are only
> references and orderedsubject. Is there support for the thread=refs
> algorithm?
>
> Thanks Gabriele
> ----

  Bron Gondwana