LMTP (deliver) error 65 / Telemetry and debugging not working like described

Recursive lists at binarus.de
Thu May 28 13:13:51 EDT 2015

Bron,

thank you very much for your help.

On 28.05.2015 13:02, Bron Gondwana wrote:
> If you have an example message that you're happy to share with the list (or just privately with me even) it might be fairly easy to see what's wrong.

I really would like to provide some example messages, but I am not able to to so for the following reason: The messages have originally been received by providers like GMX. I can read them via webmail interface, but I can't see the raw message or the full headers (unless I am missing something in the webmail UI).

Posting just the message body would not make any sense, would it?

Thanks again,

Recursive