MANAGESIEVE commands

Willy Offermans Willy at Offermans.Rompen.nl
Tue Mar 31 08:23:12 EDT 2015

Dear cyrus friends,

Is there a list of possible MANAGESIEVE commands to be used with the
sivtest program?

sivtest -t PublicPrivate.key -a user -m PLAIN localhost
possible commands:
LISTSCRIPTS
GETSCRIPT "user.sieve"
LOGOUT

However and for example:

PUTSCRIPT "user.sieve"
NO "Did not specify legal script data length"

I don't know what the correct syntax is and, even worse, I don't know where
to look it up?

--
Met vriendelijke groeten,
With kind regards,