Cyrus::IMAP::Admin error text in setacl method.

Manuel Vazquez titocereal at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 04:21:57 EDT 2015

Hi!.

I don't know is this question is or not off topic.

I write  a script in perl to set acl to one user on the many mailbox in my
cyrus servers.
When I call the method setaclmailbox($mailbox,$user,$acl) and I try to send
the wildcards on the $mailbox var, the method fail. I print the error but
the text I do not understand the same. He says:

$user, $acl, Mailbox does no exists.

My questions are:
1. Text "Mailbox does no exists" is the content of the $mailbox with
wildcards?
2. I do not can use the wildcards in the Cyrus::Imap::Admin?

Thank you for your attention and regards.

--
Manuel Vázquez.
Técnico Informático.
manuel.vazquez.gonzalez at hotmail.com