cyrus mailboxes format

Alvin Starr alvin at netvel.net
Wed Mar 4 11:34:58 EST 2015

I think most folks would just end up doing a select all.
then drag and drop.

You do that at 5:00 on Friday and leave your computer on for the weekend
and when your back on Monday.
Presto-Changeo your email is copied.

On 03/04/2015 11:29 AM, Geoff Winkless wrote:
> On 4 March 2015 at 16:22, Shaheen Bakhtiar <shashaness at hotmail.com
> <mailto:shashaness at hotmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     I find that most users actually appreciate the ability to clean
>     house :)
>
>> ​That sounds like wishful thinking to me. I would be utterly furious
> with any email provider that did that to me, and if they had the
> barefaced cheek to suggest that I should be pleased about it I would
> be even more so. I can't imagine I'm in the minority.
>
> I would take the opportunity to migrate my email away​ to someone who
> is unlikely to do so in future.
>
> ​ Geoff​
>

> ----
> To Unsubscribe:

Alvin Starr                   ||   voice: (905)513-7688
alvin at netvel.net              ||