cyrus mailboxes format

Shaheen Bakhtiar shashaness at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 4 11:22:32 EST 2015

Not sure what the size the user base is, but one strategy that helps cleanup the mail boxes in the process, is to simply leave the old mail server in place, create new accounts on each client to the new server, and put out a memo stating that the old server will be up for X months, showing users how to drag-n-drop the old email they need/want to the new server.

This will keep the new mail server stores “clean", users will only drag-n-drop the emails they need/want to keep.

I find that most users actually appreciate the ability to clean house :)