cyrus mailboxes format

Alvin Starr alvin at netvel.net
Wed Mar 4 11:10:37 EST 2015

I have had fairly good luck with imapsync.
I have used it to clone millions of emails but it is not the worlds most
efficient way of doing it but since this is usually a one time operation
toughing out the run-time over the coding and testing of something more
optimal is usually not worth it.

On 03/04/2015 10:59 AM, Andres Tarallo wrote:
> Hi !!!!
>
> We're about to migrate a very old installation based on cyrus 2.3.11.
> The target system is zimbra collaboration. Many users have years of
> mail stored in their maiboxes, we want to migrate those mails to the
> nuew server.
>
> I have the idea to do so with the aid of lmtpinject, a tool provided
> by zimbra. This tool insert into the mailboxes mails in maildir
> format. I need to confirm that cyrus stores mails in that format.
>
> Thanks
>
> Andrés
>

> ----
> To Unsubscribe:

Alvin Starr                   ||   voice: (905)513-7688
alvin at netvel.net              ||