A single user has all their email going to the spam folder.

Alvin Starr alvin at netvel.net
Fri Jul 31 15:03:55 EDT 2015

My filter is

require "fileinto" ;

## Flag: |UniqueId:0|Rulename: spam filter
if header :contains "X-Spam-Status" "Yes"
{
    fileinto "INBOX/Spam" ;
    stop ;
}

Strangely if I remove the filter it goes to back to the putting mail
into the  Inbox.

I have restarted sieve.
I recompiled the filter rule.

On 07/31/2015 02:21 PM, Alexander Dalloz wrote:
> Am 31.07.2015 um 19:14 schrieb Alvin Starr:
>>

>> This one has me baffled.
>> I use sieve to check the X-spam-thingie header to see if I think the
>> message is spam and then put it into the spam folder.
>>
>> One user has started to see all their email but for mail from the local
>> domain go into the spam folder.
>
>  From the log you see sieve doing that?
>
>> The messages are not getting tagged as spam.
>
> Or is the user's mail client doing that by its own? I.e. you can
> configure thunderbird to use its junk filter.
>
> Alexander
>

> ----
> To Unsubscribe:

Alvin Starr                   ||   voice: (905)513-7688
alvin at netvel.net              ||