DBERROR db4: Lock table is out of available locker entries

Dudi Finkel dudi.finkel at atrinet.com
Thu Jul 30 17:16:55 EDT 2015

Hi,

Thank you for the reply.

Sometimes I see in maillog the following errors:
imap[31724]: SQUAT failed to open index file
imap[31724]: SQUAT failed
And also:
master[24699]: process 19488 exited, signaled to death by 11
master[24699]: service imap pid 19488 in BUSY state: terminated abnormally

Do you think that these errors are related to the lockers problem?

What will happen to the current mailboxes if I use skiplist instead of berkeley_db (for annotation_db and mboxlist_db)?

In case I continue to use berkelery_db, do you think that upgrade to db4 should help resolving the locker problem?

Thank you,
Dudi