Shared folder permissions

Dan White dwhite at olp.net
Thu Jul 30 14:44:32 EDT 2015

RFC 4314 was implemented in 2.3.0 (according to the changes file).

So with 'd' listed, e, t, and x are implied, per the RFC.

This is way out of date date unfortunately:

http://cyrusimap.org/docs/cyrus-imapd/2.5.4/overview.php

Check your 'defaultacl:' option to verify it doesn't contain d.

--
Dan White