determine whan the mailbox was last accessed

Bron Gondwana brong at fastmail.fm
Mon Dec 28 08:11:35 EST 2015

You'd be looking for the "recenttime" field in the mailbox.  Interestingly, it
appears you can get it via the 'fud' daemon, but it's not exposed via an
annotation.

If you create a bug in bugzilla (or phabricator) to remind us... it's probably
not too hard to create an annotation that you can read via cyradm - the
data is there.

Bron.