Ongoing inaccessible mailbox woes

Patrick Goetz pgoetz at mail.utexas.edu
Sat Dec 26 09:14:20 EST 2015

Hi Bron -

   [root at www cyrus]# pwd
   /etc/cyrus
   [root at www cyrus]# grep improved_mboxlist_sort imapd.conf
   improved_mboxlist_sort: yes

But in any case, it is seeing the mailbox.  The "Archives Staff" mailbox
shows up with messages and one sub-mailbox -- the other sub-folders are
all missing.

Question:  when I'm running reconstruct, what does it even mean to get
the message "Mailbox already exists"?  Of course the mailbox already
exists; else there would be no point in running reconstruct!

Next, when I look in

   /var/imap/user/d/djones/djones.sub

the folders I'm not seeing and which give the error messages are missing
from this list -- could this be the problem?  How can I force cyrus to
reconstruct this list, or is this one of the things that reconstruct does?