Migrate from 2.2.13 to 2.4.17 disasters

bshaw at vsvinc.com bshaw at vsvinc.com
Mon Aug 24 07:44:42 EDT 2015

  Apologizes for the thread diversion here but I've been seeing a lot of discussion about using imapsync to migrate servers.  From what I have read in the documentation, you must have each user's password.  How is this possible in a business environment where you can't have (or shouldn't have) that information because of legal/privacy/ethical reasons?  Is there something I'm missing in the docs?

Brian