Cyrus aggregate compatibility.

Andrew Morgan morgan at orst.edu
Mon Apr 20 19:17:51 EDT 2015

Mike, this means that the I/O hit from "upgrading" will happen at the time
you XFER the mailbox.  That's good because you can control the I/O by
spreading out your XFERs, if it's even a problem.  I moved a lot of
mailboxes (30,000+) without really noticing a problem.  I did try to
perform the moves during less busy times of the day though.

 	Andy