Hot to recovry userd deleted

Michael Menge michael.menge at zdv.uni-tuebingen.de
Fri Apr 17 07:12:43 EDT 2015

Hi

Quoting Manuel Vazquez <titocereal at gmail.com>:

> Hi.
>
> It's possible recovery an users deleted with the rename cyardm command ?

It depends if delayed expunge is enabled or not.
You you have "delete_mode: delayed" in your imapd.conf

Deleting folders will them move to the DELETED folder (or
wathever is configured as deletedprefix)

Depending on the client that deleted the mailbox you might
need use unxepunge on the folder to restore the mails in the folder.

> It is not possible how I can to do this?

Restore the files form backup and run reconstruct.

M.Menge                                Tel.: (49) 7071/29-70316
Universität Tübingen                   Fax.: (49) 7071/29-5912
Zentrum für Datenverarbeitung          mail:
michael.menge at zdv.uni-tuebingen.de
Wächterstraße 76
72074 Tübingen