group acl with winbind

Luca Olivetti luca at wetron.es
Wed Apr 8 06:28:10 EDT 2015

El 08/04/15 a les 10:11, Sven Schwedas ha escrit:

>> Winbind uses a socket in /tmp/.winbindd but in the systemd unit file
>> there's a
>>
>> PrivateTmp=true
>>
>> which effectively hides the socket from cyrus.
>> Changing it to false solves the problem.
>
> I think it would be better to change the "winbindd socket directory"

# testparm
rlimit_max: increasing rlimit_max (1024) to minimum Windows limit (16384)
Unknown parameter encountered: "winbindd socket directory"
Ignoring unknown parameter "winbindd socket directory"
Loaded services file OK.
Server role: ROLE_DOMAIN_MEMBER

> setting in the smb.conf, as your changes to the unit file will probably
> be overwritten at some point (and PrivateTmp is useful for *actual* temp
> files, which the socket isn't…).

I used a unit file in /etc/systemd/system which includes the original
one then overrides PrivateTmp

Bye
--
Luca Olivetti