group acl with winbind

Luca Olivetti luca at wetron.es
Tue Apr 7 11:21:51 EDT 2015

El 07/04/15 a les 16:58, Sven Schwedas ha escrit:

> 1. Are you running cyrus on a Domain Controller, or on a normal member
> server?

member server

> 2. Which winbind/samba version(s) do you use?

3.6.25

> 3. smb.conf for the cyrus server?

[global]
security = ads
realm = SAMBA.WETRON.ES
workgroup = WETRON
kerberos method = secrets and keytab
client signing = yes
client use spnego = yes
dedicated  keytab file = /etc/krb5.keytab
idmap config *:backend = tdb
idmap config *:range = 60001-69999
idmap config WETRON:backend = ad
idmap config WETRON:schema_mode = rfc2307
idmap config WETRON:range = 490-60000
idmap config WETRON:default = yes
winbind nss info = rfc2307
winbind trusted domains only = no
winbind use default domain = yes
winbind enum users = yes
winbind enum groups = yes
winbind refresh tickets = yes
username map = /etc/samba/smbusers

additional data: I assigned unix attributes to all groups in AD
(otherwise winbind cannot enumerate groups).
However I'm looking at the cyrus source and I see that to canonicalize a
group name it is using getgrnam, and a simple program using getgrnam
returns the group just fine.

Bye
--
Luca Olivetti