Cyrus 2.5 release plan

Mogens Melander mogens at fumlersoft.dk
Sat Sep 20 15:25:54 EDT 2014

I, for one, is looking forward to a new release. Not that I'm
not happy with the current release. I really enjoy the challenge,
building a slackware compatible install package. Gives me a chance
to do some scripting, on the fly compiling and checking if it
actually did what I intended. I'm gonna have some fun.

Also, I really need to migrate to more up to date kernels ;P

--
Mogens Melander
+66 8701 33224

believed to be clean.