Cyrus issues with Outlook 2013 IMAP?

Egoitz Aurrekoetxea egoitz at ramattack.net
Sat Sep 20 13:52:27 EDT 2014

Good morning all,

You have to leave Outlook 2013 full sync giving it needed time once. Later it syncs faster. I have tested this, because some time now… I was using download only headers.. but now…. as you
know there’s not that option. But as said, just let once to fully sync (with the option of having all mail locally not a month or whatever) and the issue disappears.

Best regards,