Mail not visible after restore from backup.

Adam Tauno Williams awilliam at whitemice.org
Mon Sep 15 10:32:27 EDT 2014

On Mon, 2014-09-15 at 10:12 -0400, Tom Plancon wrote:
> I inherited this installation, unfortunately!
> I'm running "reconstruct" inside cyradm. Running "version" inside
> cyradm I get this:

I do not believe that way of accessing the reconstruct feature supports
options.  Use the reconstruct utility.

  sudo -u cyrus  /usr/lib/cyrus-imapd/reconstruct -r -k -f user.fred

Paths may vary based upon distribution and packages.

I believe this in covered in the Cyrus documentation available @
<http://cyrusimap.org/docs/cyrus-imapd/> and/or take a look at the Cyrus
chapter in my `book` @
<http://sourceforge.net/projects/coils/files/WMOGAG.pdf/download>

Comments on documentation are appreciated.
--
Adam Tauno Williams <mailto:awilliam at whitemice.org> GPG D95ED383