Mail not visible after restore from backup.

Tom Plancon tplancon at bkaarchs.com
Mon Sep 15 10:12:24 EDT 2014

I inherited this installation, unfortunately!

I'm running "reconstruct" inside cyradm. Running "version" inside cyradm
I get this:

name       : Cyrus IMAPD
version    : v2.3.16-Fedora-RPM-2.3.16-6.el6_2.5 2010/01/06 17:01:32
vendor     : Project Cyrus
support-url: http://cyrusimap.web.cmu.edu
os         : Linux
os-version : 2.6.32-279.22.1.el6.x86_64
environment: Built w/Cyrus SASL 2.1.23
              Running w/Cyrus SASL 2.1.23
              Built w/Berkeley DB 4.7.25: (November 12, 2010)
              Running w/Berkeley DB 4.7.25: (April  4, 2012)
              Built w/OpenSSL 1.0.0-fips 29 Mar 2010
              Running w/OpenSSL 1.0.0-fips 29 Mar 2010
              Built w/zlib 1.2.3
              Running w/zlib 1.2.3
              CMU Sieve 2.3
              TCP Wrappers
              mmap = shared
              lock = fcntl
              nonblock = fcntl
              idle = idled

Is it possible install a version of cyradm, or is it only installed with
the cyrus-imad package?
myEMAILsignature Thomas Plancon
CAD/IT Manager

B K A Architects, Inc.