backup rsync

Bron Gondwana brong at fastmail.fm
Mon Sep 8 00:54:12 EDT 2014

We have an option called 'auditlog' now, which logs every append, regardless of where it came from, along with the sha1 of the spool file, and of course the mailbox name and UID.  From that, you could calculate exactly which emails were new.

I keep talking of writing a real incremental dump mode for Cyrus, but I haven't had a chance yet :(

Bron.