disable SSLv3

Alexander Dalloz ad+lists at uni-x.org
Sat Oct 18 09:48:17 EDT 2014

Am 17.10.2014 um 19:05 schrieb Antonio Denizor:
> Hi,
>
>      I'm trying to protect myself from POODLE SSLv3 Vulnerability, I have
> cyrus-imapd-2.3.7-12 and CentOS release 5.9, I need a help, how to disable
> SSLv3 in my Cyrus IMAP server?
>
> Bestregards,
> Antonio Denizor

You run an EOLed distribution release and have concerns about an SSL
weakness which affects mainly HTTPS while PoCs how to use it in MITM
attacks against IMAPS and POP3S don't exist? That doesn't match.

That's not help to your question but a serious hint to update to the
latest CentOS 5 update (5.11).

Alexander