cvt_cyrusdb_all

Blake Hudson blake at ispn.net
Thu Oct 2 13:19:28 EDT 2014

Simon, while I think you're the best contact for my question, I'm
including the list to be helpful to others that may have a similar question.

We run multiple instances of Cyrus on a server and I noticed that your
cvt_cyrusdb_all script cites mult-instance support several places in the
change log. However, there's no man page for the script and it's not
immediately obvious to me by looking at the code how to appropriately
pass an instance name to the script as an argument. As is, this script
attempts to operate on /var/lib/imap, which is empty in my case. Can you
please explain how to pass an instance name to your script?

Thanks,
--Blake