[FR] number of files to message "Unlinking files in mailbox".

Bron Gondwana brong at fastmail.fm
Wed Oct 1 06:20:45 EDT 2014

It could be done, sure.  There's already some stuff in the snmp code for counting calls to commands (like pop3 does) - but what you're looking for is more counting messages expunged.  You'd need to add a global datastructure, a function to update it, and call it from within the index_expunge loop, or maybe even directly within mailbox_rewrite_index_record, depending if you wanted it to be imapd specific or not.

Bron.